Friday, August 5, 2011

I Like Vintage Bathing Suits!!!

I also like Zooey Deschanel. 

And silly sunglasses. 

It should really be noted that though I like vintage bathing suits, I really am more keen on vintage 'inspired' bathing suits for the simple fact that well, they fit me better. I'm tall and my torso is just different, longer, from most ladies who would have worn them originally. I've tried on a gazillion of adorable to fucking absolutely die for vintage swimsuits and to my dismay, it's never worked out. This bathing suit here on that lovely biznacho is not actually vintage either, I'm sure. It's also probably around $9,000.00 which is not exaaaactly in my price range. Have I mentioned that I'm a broke ass bitch ass bitch? I am. It sucks. Omg today there was a sale at a store I fucking heart MADLY, but alas, I am unemployed. Sheeeeiiiiiiit. I feel like one of those pregnant toddlers in those commercials that come on and try to break your heart during Young and the Restless. Sally Struthers HELP me!!! Seriously. For sixty dollars TODAY you could save one girl from going (style) hungry. Think of me as a kid in a developing country with no floral open back dress. That's a sad and frightening thought, isn't it. I know.  #floralopenbackdressiwantitiwantitiwantitnow 

p.s. I am full of shit. Please feed starving children. It's way more important. Howwwwever ...if you have sixty dollars left over after all hungry children in the world have been fed, I'd love a new dress. Thanks. 

post scriptum one more time. Who am I even talking to? 4 people follow my blog and one of them is me. Are you there god? It's me, Margot.  

No comments:

Post a Comment