Sunday, July 24, 2011

I Like Brunch

I had the quickest brunch ever today at Another Broken Egg. It was good. It was good and gone too fast. Like Amy Winehouse. I mean, not that I'm comparing Amy Winehouse to my breakfast. Brunch, rather. Amy Winehouse was skinny! My brunch was not. She was beautiful. My brunch was aiight lookin. Amy Winehouse had a lot of eggs. My brunch had only two. Amy Winehouse had sooooo much talent. My brunch was unborn so who knows. I do know that yesterday was a sad day in the music world having lost such a really amazingly talented lady. She lived hard and fast. Like my brunch? Eh, my eggs were over medium on top of country potatoes with asparagus, spinach, and onion. I accidentally ordered spinach when I really meant to order mushrooms. It was decent. Mushrooms would have been way better. My brunch was less than legendary, but Amy Winehouse was not. She will be a legend. And rightly so. That girl could sing y'all. And her style was aces.  

No comments:

Post a Comment