Saturday, July 23, 2011

I Like It When...

I wake up in the morning and it isn't dark out. Today, mon coeur, slept in until seven am. This is a spectacular new development in the world of 'I Don't Get Enough God Damn Sleep'. I dreamt that I did blow with The Blow. Odd right? Yeah. I also dreamt that I was a carnie operating a ferris wheel at a fair and playing the banjo beside it. Actually, kind of underneath it. I was pretty concerned that the cars on the ride were going to hit me or that a foot from some kid on the ride was going to come down low enough to kick me in the back of the head, but I kept on playing. What's mostly strange about this dream is that I've never even strummed a banjo. I really lurve banjos, but I've never ever played one. I want to. I think I should. I mean, does this dream mean that I should play banjo? Does it mean that I should be a carnie? I don't want to be a carnie. I did always want to be in the circus. Way big difference. Does my first dream mean that I should do blow with Khaela Maricich? Probably not. Maybe my carnie dream means that I should not be afraid to follow my... dreams? Maybe it means that, even when it's scary OR DANGEROUS EVEN, that I should just push on through. In other words, keep playing? Or maybe it just means that I really like cotton candy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment