Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I like that some fool actually hired me...

However, in submitting myself to the corporate 8-5 daily slave industry, I know that i will be missing several things about my free living free loading domestic bliss. I will miss swimming at two in the afternoon on a Tuesday, wearing whatever I slept in until noon, and unwisely managing my time because it doesn’t matter as I don’t have important shit to do, ever. What I’ll really miss though is being here for every new thing my son learns, watching the look on his face as he learns it, spinning him around in the pool at two in the afternoon as he grips me ever so tightly and I tell him, “don’t worry, I won’t let go”.

2 comments:

  1. Just the fact we're all here, each one in their own place, doing simple things that we, despite that supposed simplicity, is the life manifesting how important and precious is every second of our lives. Even when you feel bored or silly, if you'll can get your mind silenced you'll able to see the things within.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *doing simple things the we, despite that supposed simplicity, cannot understand...

    ReplyDelete